Doral zip code 33122
Doral is sometimes nicknamed, “Doralzuela” for its large Venezuelan population, which began moving to Doral around the time of Doral’s incorporation in 2003. In 2013, it was estimated that about 28% of the population of Doral was of Venezuelan descent, the largest concentration of Venezuelan diaspora in the US.
Experiencing serious construction boom with residential developments from Lennar to Codina and Link here….
One of the fastest growing cities in United States (Source: 2014 Census)
– #1 Best place to invest in real estate in Florida – article from NerdWallet.
– Best City in Florida for Business Start-ups by BusinessWeek. Feb, 2015
– Named #2 of America’s Top 25 towns to live well for its cultural amenities,
pro-business environments, and highly educated workforce by Forbes.com.
– ISO 37120 Platinum certified by World Council on City Data- City of Doral became a Certified Smart City at the same level of Boston, San Francisco, Barcelona and Dubai.
– Awarded Playful City USA 2010-2014.
– Awarded Tree City USA 2008-2013.
– Recognized for Performance Management Success by ICMA Center for Performance Measures.
– City of Doral Ranks 51st in Top 100 Places to Live and Launch a Business in the United States by CNNMoney.com.
– Named the Third Best Place in the USA to Retire
by US News & World Report.
– 96.4% of residents would recommend Doral as a place to live and work
and 95.6% rated the quality of life as good/excellence.
– Minutes from Miami International bordering Sweetwater and Medley.
– Most expensive single family $6,750,000 10/10 11,676 sq ft mansion built in 1982 in Doral estates community.
– Least expensive Doral isle community single family 3/2 1690 sq ft $360,000
– Cheapest condo $155,000 1/1 780 sq ft built 1970